Required documents to be sent:
1. Filled Application Form(capital letters).
2. Proof of age (I.D., Passport, etc.)
3. CV or Biography
4. Proof of payment of application fee (non-refundable)
5. (optional) request for transcript of comments by judges (add extra 40 USD)
Application Form 2019
Payment of the non-refundable application fee must be made using one of the following methods:
1. Personal check payable to Chopin International Piano Competition
2. Money order
3. Western Union transfer for overseas competitiors.
Category "Junior" - 100 USD, Category "Young Artist" - 100 USD, Category "Professional"- 110 USD.
All required documents will have to be recieved by April 15, 2019.
International Paderewski Piano Competition
20 Marshall St. Apt 6
New Britain, CT 06053
If you have any questions, please email us at: